- Made in the USA - Quality and Availability
- From Allen®, the Original Manufacturer of the Hex Key
- Heat Treated, Tempered Alloy Steel Provides High Strength and Resistance to Rotational Distortion
- All Hex Keys Are Precision Formed to Exact Dimensional Tolerances for Precise Fit
- Longer Length Keys for Additional Leverage and Extended Reach
Passenger Car and Lt. Truck 1/2-Ton Kit:
Includes 9232 double taper adapter kit, 3125 spacer, 9492 self aligning and 9311 Adaptek, auto and light truck
Adapters allow superior micro finish on most drums and rotors, hub and hubless including composite. The self-centering and extra mass provide better results with less chatter. Use on many flywheels.
Makes seating the most difficult bead not only safe but simple, fast and economical. Designed for commercial use on all tires ATV to 24.5" truck tires. Takes the work out of seating tire beads. A simple charge of the tank is all it takes to seat the most difficult tire beads. 5 gallon ASME certified steel tank.
The Haweka Steel Pro Grip Quick Nut with handles provides fast, easy set up solution for tightening adapters to wheels on the balancer.
- Enhanced design makes balancer set up faster and easier.
- Easy thumb release.
- Steel with handles provides a more robust design.
- Works on all Hunter balancers post 1992, Coats 1255 and Coats ProRide diagnostic balancers.